第103章 实验对象 (第2/2页)
“that's right, but I still feel a bit uneasy about him.(话是没错,可我还是对他有点不放心。)”费尼特道。
“Since you're still worried about him, you might as well give him a try.(既然你还是对他不放心,那你不妨试试他。)”梅森上校道。
“how to try?(怎么试?)”费尼特问道。
“Just hand over tong Lewen and Su mo to him and see if he can take action against them.(就把童乐文和苏沫交给他,看他能不能对他们下的去手。)”梅森上校道。
“what if he backfires?(那他万一反水怎么办?)”费尼特一脸担忧的道。
“Are you still afraid that he might run away in our place?(在咱们的地方,你还怕他跑了不成?)”梅森上校道。
“okay, let's do it this way for now!(好吧,先就这么办吧!)”费尼特回道。
当夜幕再次笼罩天空的时候,骆家骏偷偷潜入了美军的秘密实验基地。
上次童乐文被抓,美军看骆家骏毫无价值所以就索性放了他,可为了苏沫今晚他又再度出现。
就在他找寻苏沫的关押地点时,乌鸦突然跟着一群美国军方的人走了进来。骆家骏立刻找地方躲了起来。
“why did tong Lewen and Su mo e to me? Isn't this a military secret?(对付童乐文和苏沫为什么找我?这不是军事机密吗?)”乌鸦一边走一边好奇的问道。
“It was granted by colonel mason, perhaps because he knew you were old acquaintances, that's why he let you personally take action.(是梅森上校特许的,也许是因为梅森上校知道你们是老相识,所以才让你亲自动手的吧。)”费尼特回答道。
“okay, thank colonel mason for me. I really enjoy this job.(好,替我谢谢梅森上校,我很喜欢这份工作。)”乌鸦微笑道。
“crow, Su mo is your best friend. If you were to turn her into our experimental subject now, would you really not feel sad at all?(乌鸦,苏沫可是你最好的朋友,现在让你把她变成我们的实验体,你就真的一点都不难过?)”费尼特难以置信的道。
“what's so sad about someone who has already betrayed me? when she betrayed me, she should have thought about the consequences.(一个已经背叛了我的人有什么好难过的,她背叛我的时候就应该想到这个后果。)”乌鸦道。
“do you have no feelings for her at all?(那你对她就一点感情都没有吗?)”费尼特问道。
“how much is emotion worth? what I, the crow, want is supreme power and money!(感情值几个钱?我乌鸦要的是无上的权力和金钱!)”乌鸦回答道。
“crow, although I am satisfied with your answer, I have to say that you are a monster, you are a terrible monster.(乌鸦,虽然我对你的回答很满意,但我不得不说你是个怪物,你是个可怕的怪物。)”费尼特道。对于费尼特的形容,乌鸦的脸上只是冷冷一笑。
“乌鸦,你果然是个王八蛋,竟然比我还狠!”躲在暗处看到这一切的骆家骏心中想道。
不久,他们终于抵达了关押着童乐文和苏沫的地点。
“how should we handle that experimental subject? what do you need me to do?(那个实验体应该怎么弄?需要我怎么做?)”看到他们后,乌鸦迫不及待的问道。
“Firstly, I need you to kill them.(首先,我需要你杀了他们。)”说这句话的时候,费尼特的神情就好似在说着一件极其有趣极其轻松的事情似的。
乌鸦接过费尼特递来的枪,然后将枪口对准仍在昏迷的苏沫准备开枪。就在乌鸦扣动扳机的一瞬间,费尼特突然用手压下了乌鸦的枪口道:“Just kidding, turning them into experimental subjects doesn't require killing them.(开玩笑的,把他们变为实验体是不需要杀死他们的。)”
“mr. Fenit, are you playing with me? Sorry, I'm the one who insists on doing whatever you don't want me to do.(费尼特先生,你在玩我吗?不好意思,我这个人就是你偏不让我做什么我就做什么。)”说着,乌鸦竟一意孤行的扣动了扳机。可是,枪里却没有子弹。看到这里,一旁的费尼特竟哈哈大笑起来。
“I told you not to shoot, it was you who didn't listen, I didn't play with you.(都跟你说不让你开枪了,是你自己不听的,我可没有耍你。)”费尼特笑道。
“mr. Fenit, I think you should be beaten!(费尼特先生,我看你很欠揍!)”乌鸦不满的瞪着费尼特道。
“crow, don't be so angry. Alright, it was my fault. I apologize to you.(乌鸦,别那么大火气嘛,好吧,是我不对,我向您道歉。)”费尼特微笑道。
“tell me, how should I turn them into the experimental subjects you need.(快说,我应该怎么把他们变成你们需要的实验体。)”乌鸦道。
“It's simple. First, immerse them in a water tank filled with formalin for 12 hours before modifying them. After pleting all the steps, insert all the tubes into them and place them in a culture tank to wait for the final shape.(很简单,先是把他们装进装有福尔马林水的水槽里浸泡12个小时,然后才能对他们进行改造,所有步骤都进行完成之后,最后再把管子全都插在他们身上并把他们装进培养槽等待最后的成形就可以了。)”费尼特回答道。
“okay, I understand, but I need to familiarize myself with the process first to avoid making mistakes. After all, our experimental subjects are also hard-earned and cannot be wasted due to my momentary negligence.(好,我明白了,不过我需要先熟悉熟悉流程,省的弄错,毕竟咱们的实验体也是来之不易的,不能因为我的一时疏忽而白白浪费掉。)”乌鸦道。
“okay, you guys stay and help him.(好,你们几个留下给他帮忙。)”顿了一下费尼特又继续道:“please feel free to report any situation you have to me at any time.(你们几个有什么情况随时向我汇报。)”